This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website. It also sets out how JaminThompson.com uses and protects any information that you give JaminThompson.com when you use this website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the JaminThompson.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means JaminThompson.com. “Our Site” means JaminThompson.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to JaminThompson.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of JaminThompson.com and JaminThompson.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with JaminThompson.com via e-mail.
Section 2: What We Do With The Information We Gather
We use your personal, profile, and demographic data to enhance your experience on our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, profile, and demographic data for statistical analysis, marketing and promotional purposes, and/or to improve our site. Information we collect may be added to our databases and used for future emails, postal mailings, SMS text-messages, and/or telemarketing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner reviewed in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list, or similar registry.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a JaminThompson.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Right To Opt-Out
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: infoATJaminThompsonDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Section 8: Log Files
We use basic log files, just like most standard web sites do. This includes, but is not limited to: internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages and platform type. These files are not personal information files and cannot be traced back to any individual. This basic information is used to compile usage trends about the users of this website, to help us learn which of our pages are most popular, so that we can better suit our users needs in the future
Section 9: Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Section 10: Anti Spam Policy & Can-Spam Act Compliance
JaminThompson.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email(s) from JaminThompson.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your request for information has been received and requesting additional action.
- Requests for additional information to support your inquiries regarding support tickets.
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- Advertisements for our products, services, new product availability, and/or changes in services.
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
- Thanking you for your valued business.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, JaminThompson.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by JaminThompson.com will clearly identify JaminThompson.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] or [email protected].
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from JaminThompson.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at JaminThompson.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by JaminThompson.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by JaminThompson.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 11: Our Right to Change
Section 12: Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at infoATjaminthompsonDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 13: Information for ISPs
Web site: JaminThompson.com
Email Address: infoATjaminthompsonDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
JaminThompson.com is committed to protecting your online privacy and understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JaminThompson.com does not send unsolicited email, and we only use an opt-in and/or opt-out method of obtaining customer information. JaminThompson.com email messages always include information about where the emails came from and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving email messages in the future.
From time to time, JaminThompson.com will enter info an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our newsletter on those third party websites. In each case, the third party websites have represented and warranted to us the following:
- that the data was collected from individuals voluntarily
- that the sellers have a right (based on any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that JaminThompson.com has the right to send marketing and promotional offers to the individuals.
JaminThompson.com may change this privacy statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective starting 1/13/2007 and shall remain in effect indefinitely.
Section 14: Our Contact Information
We hope this information answers any questions and/or satisfies any concerns you may have regarding the privacy policies and email practices of JaminThompson.com.